Quest Synergistic Calcium provides 1000mg of calcium and 100% of the RDA of Vitamin D. Calcium is the main structural component of bone. Vitamin D is required for the normal utilisation of calcium. Adequate calcium and vitamin D intake is especially important for teenagers, post-menopausal women and the elderly to help maintain bone density.
Why use Quest Synergistic Calcium?
- Calcium is the major structural component of bone
- Vitamin D is required for healthy calcium absorption and utilisation
- Recommend to support bone health throughout the life cycle
Benefits of Quest Synergistic Calcium
- 100% amino acid blended calcium maximises absorption
- Synergistic vitamin D is vital for absorption of calcium
- Suitable for vegetarians
Mineral amino acid blend (providing calcium carbonate, calcium hydroxide complexed with citric acid, glycine and hydrolysed rice protein) Bulking agent: Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Anti-caking agent: Silicon dioxide, Vitamin D3 (with arabic gum, Antioxidant: D-a-tocopherol, tri-calcium phosphate) Glazing agent: hypromellose.
Take three tablets daily with food. Swallow with water.