Vitamen is a new and clever combination of the vitamins and minerals that are most important for healthy sperm. All packed within an easy to remember and easy to use, one-a-day capsule. Its unique formulation is the result of our many years of experience in helping thousands of men get into the best possible nutritional shape prior to conception.
Vitamen contains Selenium and Zinc which research shows are vital for healthy spermatogenesis and sperm motility. Zinc, in particular, is found in high concentrations in sperm and is a key building-block for both its tail and outer-layer. The new formulation contains lots of other micro-nutrients that are important for sperm health too, such as Vitamin D (which is essential for healthy cell division) and Folic Acid and Vitamin B6 (which help to support the male partner’s immune system). The formulation also contains naturally powerful antioxidants, such as Vitamins E and C, both of which help to protect paternal DNA from oxidative damage.
- Container Size: 30 Capsules
- Serving Size: 1 Capsule
- Servings Per Container: 30
Amounts Per Serving
- Vitamin D3 (1000 iu): 25 g
- Vitamin E (150 iu): 100 mg
- Vitamin C: 100 mg
- Vitamin B6: 10 mg
- Folic Acid (B9): 400 ug
- Vitamin B12: 20 ug
- Zinc: 25 mg
- Selenium: 100 ug
- L-Arginine: 200 mg
- L-Carnitine: 100 mg
- Taurine: 100 mg
- Coenzyme Q10: 30 mg
- L-Arginine Hydrochloride, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 1, N-Acetyl Carnitine Hydrochloride, Taurine, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Zinc Citrate, Coenzyme Q10, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Anti-caking agent; Silicon Dioxide; Acacia Gum, Magnesium Stearate, Colour; Titanium Dioxide; Sucrose, Sunflower Oil, Corn Starch, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin), Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)
- One capsule to be taken once a day with food, ideally for at least 3 months prior to conception.
- Should only be taken on a full stomach.
Suitability / Allergen Information
- Vitamen is suitable for vegetarians.
- It is free from artificial colours, preservatives, gluten and yeast. Non-GM.
- If under medical supervision, seek guidance from your medical practitioner before using this product.